topbella

20 February 2013

Autism

Salam Alaikum

I've been in two minds if I should bring this topic up on the blog. My son is at the final stages of the process of getting diagnosed.. I had another blog prior to this one, where I tried to blog whilst we were going through the process, but it was just too negative. I was going through a really hard time, both with my son and the system, so I decided to remove it and start this one. However, autism is a huge part of my life, it's there every single day Alhamdulillah, there is no running away from that.
I'm thinking of making a few posts on autism in a positive light InshaAllah. And I will try to throw in a bit of advice here and there, I'm no expert, just a mum, has embraced autism with open arms :) But if you're going through the same or know someone who does, then perhaps you might find some of the post useful InshaAllah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

InshaAllah look forward to your up and coming posts on the topic with positivity inshaAllah.

Unknown said...

Thanks sis, InshaAllah it will be beneficial, both for the reader and for myself

Post a Comment

About Me